Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Every second counts

I've been thinking about something a lot lately. I have thought about it pretty much my whole life not really realizing it till now. In a year there are 12 months, 52 weeks and 365 days. The day is made up of 24 hours, 1440 minutes and 86400 seconds. There is a phrase that every second counts. I don't know how much I believe it, but if every second counts then I have more than 86,000 of them. I always wonder how much one second can really alter my life. Or if it even does alter it at all. It is a strange thought, I mean think about it. How much of my life is changed because of the choices I make? how much of my life is changed because of the choices I don't make? Life has big decisions and things that we can clearly see changed our life, but I think more often it is the little day to day things that truly change our lives. The little things build up to the big things over time and before we know it we're different, we're who we are.
Change makes YOU you. 
The decisions you make everyday makes YOU you.
Every second makes YOU you. 
So I'm me because of every second that happens to me each day, 
all 86,400 of them.


I saw these two commercials on t.v. They are Phone commercials but it goes right along with what I'm talking about, just not the part about the phone.







No comments:

Post a Comment