Monday, August 23, 2010

Taking back the closet

I have moved 4 times in the last year and a half:

1.2009 Logan 4 months.
2.2009 Bountiful 10 months.
3.2010 Provo 6 months.
4.2010 West Bountiful.



My first time moving from home
Saying goodbye to Duke



Logan Apartment

My new room in Logan
Back to Bountiful 
back to my queen size bed ...

...and my walk in closet         
Leaving Bountiful and boxing everything up
      




My room in Provo
I even had my own bathroom  










I loved the kitchen chairs in our apartment 

Moving day
Went dumpster diving with Lindsay  



Took 3 loads in the Mazda to get everything home  
All the boxes in my room in West Bountiful
All the boxes
All organized
the closet all organized
and I got my radio back

I'm planning on moving in the next month or so. I'm getting real tired of moving but  I'm also excited to start a new chapter in my life.I am not looking forward to moving all the boxes but I think after 4 moves I might have it down now. Today was a good day because I took back the closet that I haven't had for a long, long time, and I can finally say end scene on the last 4 moves roll credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment