Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dream.

Found a new song that I Love.
It's called Dream by Priscilla Ahn


I was a little girl alone in my little world who dreamed of a little home for me.
I played pretend between the trees, and fed my houseguests bark and leaves, and laughed in my pretty bed of green.

I had a dream
That I could fly from the highest swing.
I had a dream.

Long walks in the dark through woods grown behind the park, I asked God who I'm supposed to be.
The stars smiled down on me, God answered in silent reverie. I said a prayer and fell asleep.

I had a dream
That I could fly from the highest tree.
I had a dream.

Now I'm old and feeling grey. I don't know what's left to say about this life I'm willing to leave.
I lived it full and I lived it well, there's many tales I've lived to tell. I'm ready now, I'm ready now, I'm ready now to fly from the highest wing.

I had a dream






I really feel like dreaming is so strange. I dream about so much. Sometimes my dreams are pretty random. Not only do I dream, but I feel like I'm really an overly emotional person. It isn't always a bad thing but it sometimes becomes too much to handle and I become one of those types of people who cry over anything and everything.I get that way a lot when I listen to a song I love. When I love a song I keep it on repeat. That was no different with this song. I am amazed at how many songs the human mind can keep and store away. It crazy to me how certain songs bring back emotions or feelings that we only get from that song and no matter how many times we hear the song we remember that memory it is tied to. I guess that's one of the main reasons I love music so much. I love this song it is exactly how I've been feeling lately. Give it a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment