Monday, January 10, 2011

My 2011 Word of the Year !


Im putting a lot of pressure on this new year to be a really great year. I am going to set some New Years Resolutions, but I also wanted one word to focus on this year. I had a lot of words that I thought of picking. Refine, Deliberation, Change, Focus, Happiness. All were good words and describe how I want 2011 to be.I chose the word ...



The reason I chose the word purpose was because I want everything I do this year to be done on purpose. I want this year to have a purpose in my life, I want it to be a year I truly change and develop into the person I want to become (or at least work towards it.) I want to look back on this year and have it be a year that changed all the years after it. I want this year to be a year of getting things done that I have been needing to do. Mostly I want this year to be the one I start finding the direction I really want my life to go. I think for me to do that I need EVERYTHING I do to have some sort of meaning behind it...a purpose. I am really excited for the new year and seeing what 2011 has in store for me. Heres to hoping its a really great year!


No comments:

Post a Comment