Saturday, March 5, 2011

Beastly

I hadn't heard much about this movie. I saw a preview for it and thought it looked sort of weird. I went to the movie with Rondi and I absolutely loved it (and Vanessa's full bang, I want to cut mine exactly the same.) Beastly is a modern spin on the movie Beauty and the Beast. Neil Patrick Harris is the Tutor in the movie. He made the show quite funny. In the movie his character is blind. During a scene he said my favorite line:

"Its not about how others look at me, it's about how I look at myself."

I loved the movie, the music, the whole story line, all of it. I need to go to see it (at least) one more time and I really need to get the soundtrack.


1. Vanity – Hanover Swain
2. On The Radio – Regina Spektor
3. Garden of Exile – Toby Martin
4. Get Free – The Vines
5. Boys And Girls – Raney Shockne feat. Jessie Mann
6. Crashing – Gersey
7. Transatlanticism – Wenzel Templeton & Robert Pegg
8. Today Is The Day – Tim Myers
9. The Long Goodbye – Army Navy
10. Breathe in, Breathe Out – Mat Kearney
11. Heaven – Fire Theft
12. Broken Arrow – Raney Shockne feat. Jessie Mann
13. Be Mine – Kristina & the Dolls

2 comments:

  1. I think I saw the cover but had no idea what it was about. We love Neil Patrick Harris in How I Met Your Mother so I might convince Dustin of this for a netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. youd like it I promise. I think Dustin would like it too.

    ReplyDelete