Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dierks Bentely Concert in the pouring rain

I have this friend Reed. He really likes country music and so do I. He kept talking about Dierks Bentely and how he is coming to concert. It just so happened to work out that I worked a morning shift on Saturday and was able to go with Reed to the concert. I don't know a ton of Dierks songs but the ones I know I like. I'm not one to turn down an invite to a country concert. We got there right at 5:00 which is when the tickets said the concert would start. About 15 minutes after sitting down it started raining. Jump a head to 7:30 the concert still hasn't started and by this point we were soaked from the rain that didn't stop pouring since 5:15. Oh and I was freezing. There were two opening acts
 1.Reckless Kelly
2. Sawyer Brown 

Reckless Kelly sang "nobodys girl," which I loved. Dierks was AMAZING! I loved every song he sang. The rain made it fun and I had a really good time. Summer, country music, and the pouring rain, made for an awesome concert. Check Dierks Bentely off the list of people I need to see in concert!
The Mullet
The boots
the beginning of the horrible weather
us sad that it was raining
umbrellas and ponchos
Me and Reed before it started pouring
Dierks Dierks Dierks
Reeds picture with his favorite country singer
this is how soaked we got ...ew

No comments:

Post a Comment