Sunday, July 17, 2011

people always leave

 My biggest pet peeve with life is that people always leave. My favorite tv show ever had a character on it that I really relate to. Peyton always said that "people always leave." Every time she talked about that I thought of how true it is. As we get older it seems like it is harder to stay in contact with those we meet and care so much about. People leave for different reasons, which aren't always bad, but it doesn't make it any easier knowing they left. I feel like I have lost a lot of close people that I still want in my life.So life, I am mad at you for that one thing. (most other things I still like you for) I guess its true that I should be grateful that I have people to miss. I wish it wasn't so hard keeping people around. Especially you.



I miss talking to you,I miss being around you,I just miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment