Sunday, January 1, 2012

Word of the year

Last year I didn't set specific goals I just did a word of the year. I really liked the idea and I feel like 2011 was full of PURPOSE. This year, I picked a word that I feel can have several meanings. I would like to prioritize my life more and spend my life in the moment. I want to use the time I do have in the best way I can and not take the time I have been given for granted. I also need to work on what I spend my time doing and not doing, there is a lot I'd like to eliminate from my life and things I'd like to put in it's place. I need to work on choosing the best things to fill the time I have. I need to be grateful for the time and life I have, for the people in it ,and for the great things I can do in 2012 with my time.

I have 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 24 hours per day, 1,440 minutes per day, and 86,400 seconds per day That's a lot of time that I need to use to it's fullest and in the way that is best for me and this new year. So my word for this coming new year (2nd annual) is


No comments:

Post a Comment