Sunday, October 14, 2012

...and there's more ...

So I decorated more at the house. Most of it is Halloween decorations. I admit it, I have already bought some Thanksgiving and even some Christmas decorations. I just love having a place to decorate. It has been a lot of fun putting some of my love for decorating into practice more. Here is the new stuff


The chalk board is finally up


We got a new Tv stand


I had an idea of how to tell if the dishwasher is clean or not... made it with vinyl

Basement

My new posters to cover up those ugly cords for the internet box

The new look for the basement (still going to work on the drapes )

quotes for my bathroom

quote for my bathroom

quote for my bathroom

we got a new bookcase that will one day be a bench under the window
My keep calm sign for Halloween that is in the kitchen


Halloween sign in the kitchen

Halloween decorations

Halloween decorations

Halloween decorations

Halloween decorations

Halloween decorations

Halloween decorations




We put up sparkly lights for Halloween. I cant wait to decorate this for Christmas




Sorry if you are tired of these decorating up dates, but there will for sure be more coming. Christmas is going to be so much fun to decorate for. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment