Tuesday, January 29, 2013

This is home

 I grew up in the same house on the same street in the same neighborhood with the same ward and neighbors. I lived there for 20 years. It was home. Ever since then, no place has felt the same. Home is supposed to be a haven and a safe place from the things of the world. That is one thing I feel very strongly about since at my home growing up. I am trying and have been trying my hardest to make the place I am living at feel like home. It just doesnt.  I dont in any way blame anyone for my happiness, or unhappiness, but the transition of living in the house I am at has been so difficult. I feel like I am pounding on a wall expecting it to change into a door. It just isnt going to happen. Things arent going to change, at least not here.

No comments:

Post a Comment