Sunday, December 15, 2013

Its beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!

I love Christmas and this year I got to decorate my very first tree of my own. 


My pretend fireplace/ mantel (one day I will have a fireplace to decorate )
The snowflakes I painted and added glitter to
My VERY favorite picture of Christmas eve. I just wish it were bigger

Mine and Baileys stockings

What? You dont decorate your dogs kennel with lights ?

Tv room
Got this last year and I still love it.

Cant tell I like the color red at all ha ha

Every year I add a new piece to my Nativity this year was the Angel which is my favorite part of the Nativity set.
The tree

I did a Frost/Icy tree this year

The tree

My new picture I got for my b-day
My room

My room
Christmas cards
In my kitchen
Probably my favorite decoration...I love all the snowflakes
The wreath I got on a black friday sale.
Front door. I wish the trees had a plug cause they light up.
Garland
I had to do some kind of lights outside

Bathroom decor.



Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays !

No comments:

Post a Comment