Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Trust

How can I put all my trust in strangers that I've never met and never known. I have been lucky and haven't had many times where I am that daughter or sister or friend in the waiting room of the Hospital. I haven't had many times where I am the one waiting to find out if those I love are ok, just waiting. I am really not sure how I can put my whole trust in these doctors that I don't know, but I have to. I'm trusting them to help the person that I can't imagine not having in my life and that is what I am struggling with most. How do you find in yourself that much trust? I am already a mess. How am I going to do this? How do you gain that trust and how do you get to that point where you don't feel scared but feel peace and know that it is going to be alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment